This category gathers all content related to what goes in to saying what “Islam says” or the “origins of Islamic jurisprudence” or more precisely Islamic Legal Theory. That includes:
– What are the sources of Islamic guidance?
– What kinds of rulings do those sources indicate?
– How are those rulings discovered?
– Who makes those discoveries and our relationship to them?
– What is the philosophy behind Islamic sharia and universal maxims that characterize it?
These topics were my focus for my second year of masters work at the International Islamic University of Malaysia (IIUM).
Most writings herein address beginning and intermediate students of knowledge, since they are summaries of my own notes used to study from.
Copyright © 2018 | MH Purity WordPress Theme by MH Themes